|⚡ By acquiring this product you will have instant access to a PDF with the instructions and templates necessary to assemble and customize the Ned mask (inspired by the character in the music video of Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine) 🎵 to your liking.|
- 📝 Instructions
- Download the PDF, it’s free! 😎
- Print it on A4 or US letter size paper or cardboard 🖨, with a grammage greater than 150 grams.
- Cut the pieces ✂ using scissors or a cutter.
- Bend the folds of the pieces with a ruler 📏 or a square 📐.
- Stick the pieces using glue stick or adhesive tape on the flaps, everything is numbered for an easy to follow process! 🤓
- Customize your mask, you can paint it with coloured sprays and give it an extra touch with brushes and acrylic paint! 🖌
|For every mask 🎭 you buy, we plant a tree 🌲
More information on Our forest.
|Designed to fit the head of an average adult 👤
Do you want to make it for a child? Check out our FAQ!
|Free, unofficial and intended for personal use only 🔒
More information in Terms & Conditions.