- 61 cm (Diameter of the head with reference of our designs) = 100% (Print scale – For average adult)
- Your cm (Diameter of your head/ child’s head) = X% (Print scale – Adapted)
- So: X% print scale = (Your head diameter in centimetres * 100) / 61.
- Enter that % in the printing settings.
- More información about this on hekreations.com/FAQ
2 – CUT.
Scissors and a cutter will be your best allies in this step. We usually use scissors to trim the folio templates, following the continuous lines from outside, and use the cutter for the more complicated parts where there is not much room available and it’s difficult to access, such as lines with more abrupt turns, internal holes of the templates, etc.
3 – BEND.
A ruler, a set square or carpenter’s square will do the job, as long as it is not too thick. You must bear in mind that:
- The folds with dashed lines and points (- · – · – · -) fold inwards.
- The folds with dashed lines (- – – – – -) fold outwards.
4 – PASTE.
The glue stick, i.e. Pritt, is ideal for this step. Building the mask is as easy as sticking numbers by pairs together (1-1, 14-14, 27-27…), following the pieces (classified with the #) in ascending order: #1, #2, #3, #4…
5 – PERSONALIZE.
The most creative step is in your hands! It’s all up to you! From leaving the mask as a template to painting it with spray paint and giving it your own personal touch.