Any question related to our cookies policy must be addressed by email to email@example.com or completing our contact form.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does www.hekreations.com use?
Depending on how long they remain active, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: they allow the data to be stored in the terminal and to be accessed and processed during a defined period of time. They have a deleting date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s device managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the site.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you visit www.hekreations.com the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Logging cookies. When the user enters our website and logs in, a personal and temporary cookie is installed so that he or she can navigate through the user area without having to continuously enter his or her data. This cookie will disappear when the user logs out.
- Analysis cookies. They are used to study user behaviour anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. This information will be used to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be our own but also from third parties.
- Third-party advertising cookies. The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertising.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Everything about Google’s cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be found at
If you choose to disable cookies we may not be able to offer you some of our services, such as remaining logged in or keeping your purchases in your cart.
Update of cookies
The cookies on www.hekreations.com may be updated so we encourage you to review our policy periodically.