NOT A MASK AT ALL
Make your own sphere mask in an easy and simple way for parties, events (like Halloween or Carnival), festivals, photography, or just for fun! 😋
(Downloads - 4250)
3D Paper Craft Sphere Mask
- Domestic printer and black ink.
- Paper, A4 or US letter size, with a grammage of more than 150 gsm.
- Scissors and/or razor knife.
- Ruler or set square.
- Glue stick or adhesive tape.
- Color sprays (optional).
- Brushes and acrylic paint (optional).
- Download the PDF, it’s free! 🛒
- Print it 🖨 on paper or cardboard.
- Cut the pieces ✂ using a pair of scissors or a razor knife.
- Fold the pieces with a ruler 📏 or a set square 📐.
- Glue the flaps of the pieces with glue stick or adhesive tape 🤓.
- Customize your mask; paint it with color sprays and give it an extra touch with brushes and acrylic paint! 🖌
👤 How to make the Sphere Mask for kids
🧐 How the Sphere Mask Template works
The Sphere Mask pattern contains a total of 15 pieces spread over 13 pages.
The pieces are labeled with #numbers, which you must follow in ascending order to assemble the design: #1 → #2 → #3.
Each of the pieces also has numbers on their edges that will allow you to identify the junction points between different pieces.
🎬 How to build Sphere Mask with Cardstock
|For every mask 🎭 you buy, we plant a tree 🌲
More information on Our forest.
|Free and intended for personal use only 🔒
More information in Terms & Conditions.